Terms and Condition of Supply
Your contract is with ADSC Limited, registration number 408454, a limited company registered in the Republic of Ireland and the operator of ADSC Global.
You are the buyer or user of our courses which can either be a consumer who is an individual or a business. Where there is a specific difference in relation to a consumer or a business this is clearly specified below.
These terms and conditions of supply include but are not limited to e-learning training courses, video calls and associated supporting documentation.
If a clause of any part of this agreement is determined by any court to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other clauses of this agreement will continue to be in full effect.
- Our courses are not for sale, distribution or use in the USA /Canada.
- Courses cannot be resold.
- Courses once purchased are non refundable with the exception of clause 4.1outlined below.
- Permission is granted on receipt of payment to view and complete the said number of online courses corresponding to the payment made.
- Courses should only be purchased by persons over 18 years old.
- Only persons authorised with access may directly login. No other persons are permitted login access.
- Courses are not adapted for a specific workplace or location and further bespoke induction and / or training may be necessary.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ADSC Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- We guarantee to keep access available for every learner for 6 months after the purchase date of the order. Due to technical reasons course access may expire after a minimum of 6 months.
ADSC Limited endeavours to ensure the accuracy of training course materials but these may contain errors or omissions. We expressly disclaim liability and do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the training course materials. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these terms and conditions of supply by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Should a ruling be made by a court contrary to these terms and conditions of supply then liability should be expressly limited to the single user price paid for a course and this should amount should not exceed €250.00 in value.
Legislation and legislation guidance is intended solely as an educational guide and may contain errors or omission. For any legislation specific queries professional advice should be sought.
The Worldwide / International version of each course is based on guidance and we aim to be as accurate as possible. Local country laws, regulations, and other appropriate statutory information takes precedence. Some information provided in the course may differ in individual countries so it is prudent to check and verify information as appropriate
- Events outside our Control
ADSC Limited will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of its obligations to you that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (a ‘Force Majeure Event’). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (without limitation) the following:
(a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
(b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
(c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
(d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
(e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
(f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Payment Details
All of our online payments are handled via a trusted third party i.e. PayPal.
For larger orders we may provide our bank details to enable the client complete a bank transfer if this is more convenient.
4.1 The Following Only Applies To A Consumer
There is a 14 day cooling off period by where a consumer can change their mind and receive a full refund provided the Learner Management System has not been accessed and course has not been started.
No refunds can be given once the Learner Management System has been accessed and course has started.
- Mediation and Arbitration
ADSC Limited may refer any dispute which arises between the parties in connection with this agreement to mediation. The number of Mediators shall be one. The place of mediation shall be Dublin, Ireland. The language of the mediation shall be English.
In default of resolution at the mediation, ADSC Limited may refer the dispute to arbitration and any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be determined by arbitration. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration shall be Dublin, Ireland. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Complaints Procedure.
Should you wish to complain then there a number to ways to do so.
Call our offices + 353 (01) 5143920
Write to us
Unit 49 Baldoyle Industrial Estate,
Email us: email@example.com
We will endeavour to respond to all complaints in a timely manner and within 7 days where possible. In the rare occasion where this is not possible we will provide an explanation explaining the delay and an estimate to when a response can expect to be received.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Republic of Ireland Law and you irrevocably agree that the courts of the Republic of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim which arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation including but not limited to disputes or claims which arise outside of this agreement.
- Revision of Terms and Conditions
ADSC Limited may revise these terms and conditions of supply at any time without notice. By continuing to use our services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms and conditions of supply.