Course Price x1 €35
This High Quality course is
- ROSPA approved.
- Complies with EADL standards.
- 100% SCORM complaint.
- Designed by a subject matter expert.
- Superior to many classroom based courses.
- Fully certified with a ROSPA/EADL stamped certificate issued immediately after passing short online assessment.
- Pay using credit card at our online checkout
- For orders over €500 plus vat contact us for our SEPA/Bank Details and we will invoice you and manually processing your order by providing a coupon code.
Plan Ahead With Volume Discount Pricing
You can mix and match any of our courses to reach the discount level.
- 10+ of any course = 5% Discount.
- 20+ of any course = 10% Discount.
- 50+ of any course = 20% Discount.
- 100+ of any course = 30% Discount.
- 250+ of any course = 35% Discount.
- 450+ of any course = 40% Discount.
- 1000+ of any course = Bespoke Discount Packages Available.
- All persons required to carry out manual handling tasks ranging from office / corporate environments to construction / heavy industry.
Important Instruction: A practical assessment is recommended to supplement this online course to ensure full compliance.
Manual Handling Awareness -Training Course – Worldwide Version€35
Manual Handling Awareness Training Course – Republic of Ireland€35
Manual Handling Awareness Training Course – United Kingdom ( UK ) Version€35
Manual Handling Awareness - ROSPA Approved Training Course
** Please note it is recommended that a practical assessment is also completed for all online Manual Handling courses. We provide the online course only. **
We at ADSC Global are delighted to offer our professional worldwide ROSPA approved Manual Handling Awareness course which was designed by an ADSC Global Subject Matter Expert who is a Chartered Health and Safety Consultant.
Our online course has a full voice over narration by a TV standard broadcaster and features multiple interactive elements throughout including quizzes and engaging video demonstrations.
This course is an excellent tool for any workplace personnel ranging from corporate / office environments to heavy industry and construction.
Manual Handling Awareness Training Course Content
- Learner Aims, and Learner Objectives.
- The Law
- Anatomy of the Spine
- Safe Manual Handling Principles
- Maintaining a Healthy Back
- Course Summary
- Course Assessment*
*Learner must answer 6 out of 10 questions correctly (true or false). Two attempts available if required.
Our Course Video Features include
- The 8 Steps
- Lifting above shoulder height.
- Carrying bags
- Team Lifts
- Pushing / Pulling
Average User Completion Time 45 minutes.
Please note the following requirements to view our courses, reliable internet access, audio speakers or earphones.
Course notes are available for download after successfully completing the course.
The course will auto resume where you last left off so you can log in and log out multiple times and complete over multiple sessions if required.
Accreditation / Certification
Upon successful completion of the course, a ROSPA approved certificate with the users name will be available for immediate download.
ADSC Global is also a start up member of the EADL -European Association for Distance Learning and has to comply with their quality standards.
The certificate will display both the ROSPA and EADL logos in addition to our ADSC Global logo for quality assurance purposes.