- Managers and Employees requiring Health and Safety Training for the non specialist.
Health and Safety Awareness for Managers and Employees - 100% Online Course.
We at ADSC Global are delighted to offer our professional online Health and Safety Awareness for Managers and Employees course which was designed by an ADSC Global Subject Matter Expert who is a Chartered Health and Safety Consultant.
This course is compliant with the EADL - European Association for Distance Learning quality standards.. Click here to find out more about our global certification.
Our online course has a full voice over narration by a TV standard broadcaster and features multiple interactive elements throughout including quizzes and engaging video demonstrations.
This course is an excellent tool for both employees and managers who wish to gain health and safety awareness training for the workplace.
This course is universal so suitable for all industries ranging from corporate / office environments to heavy industry.
Health and Safety Awareness for Managers and Employees - Course Content
- Learner Aims, and Learner Objectives.
- Introduction to Health and Safety at work.
- Reasons to manage Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Legislation / Guidance.
- Safety Statement and Risk Assessment
- Dynamic Risk Assessment
- Personal Safety
- Accidents and Incidents
- Engaging Accident Examples
- Some Common Workplace Hazards and Control Measures for
- Manual Handling
- Fire Safety
- Machinery Safety
- Slips, Trips and Falls,
- Lone Working
- Construction / Refurbishment Management (Including Method Statements, Permits to Work and Hot Work Permits)
- Course Summary
- Course Assessment*
*Learner must answer 6 out of 10 questions correctly (true or false). Two attempts available if required.
Our Course Video Features include
- Accident Sequence.
- Example of Office Fire - Multiple Factor Incident.
- Example of Car Crash - Multiple Factor Incident.
Average User Completion Time 1 hour.
Please note the following requirements to view our courses, reliable internet access, audio speakers or earphones.
Course notes are available for download after successfully completing the course.
The course will auto resume where you last left off so you can log in and log out multiple times and complete over multiple sessions if required.
Accreditation / Certification
Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate with the users name will be available for immediate download.
This course complies with the quality standards of the EADL -European Association for Distance Learning.
The certificate will display the EADL logo in addition to our ADSC Global logo for quality assurance purposes.