Course Price x1 $85
This High Quality course is
- ROSPA approved.
- Complies with EADL standards.
- 100% SCORM complaint.
- Designed by a subject matter expert.
- Superior to many classroom based courses.
- Fully certified with a ROSPA/EADL stamped certificate issued immediately after passing short online assessment.
- Pay using credit card at our online checkout
- For orders over $567 plus vat contact us for our SEPA/Bank Details and we will invoice you and manually processing your order by providing a coupon code.
Plan Ahead With Volume Discount Pricing
You can mix and match any of our courses to reach the discount level.
All orders can be completed immediately online and we also accept manual orders via bank transfer for over 10 courses, just email us via our contact us page if you require this option.
- 10+ of any course = 5% Discount.
- 20+ of any course = 10% Discount.
- 50+ of any course = 20% Discount.
- 100+ of any course = 30% Discount.
- 250+ of any course = 35% Discount.
- 450+ of any course = 40% Discount.
- 1000+ of any course = Bespoke Discount Packages Available.
- All employees / managers with wish to undertake first aid awareness training in the workplace.
First Aid Awareness E-Learning Training Course – Worldwide Version (except USA & Canada)$85
First Aid Awareness E-Learning Training Course – United Kingdom (UK) Version$85
First Aid Awareness E-Learning Training Course ( Republic of Ireland Version )$85
First Aid Awareness - ROSPA Approved E-learning Training Course
We at ADSC Global are delighted to offer our professional worldwide ROSPA approved First Aid Awareness course which was designed by an ADSC Global Subject Matter Expert who is a Registered Paramedic.
Our online course has a full voice over narration by a TV standard broadcaster and features multiple interactive elements throughout including quizzes and engaging video demonstrations.
This is a great first aid course for employees and managers who wish to gain first aid awareness information for the workplace.
First Aid Awareness Training Course Content
- Learner Aims and Learner Objectives
- Patient Assessment
- Respiratory emergencies
- Cardiac emergencies
- Wounds and bleeding
- Altered Level of Consciousness
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Burns and Scalds
- Course Summary
- Course Assessment*
*Learner must answer 6 out of 10 questions correctly (true or false). Two attempts available if required.
Our Course Video Features include
- Recovery Position
Average User Completion Time 1 hour 15 minutes.
Please note the following requirements to view our courses, reliable internet access, audio speakers or earphones.
Course notes are available for download after successfully completing the course.
Accreditation / Certification
Upon successful completion of the course, a ROSPA approved certificate with the users name will be available for immediate download.
ADSC Global is also a start up member of the EADL -European Association for Distance Learning and has to comply with their quality standards.
The certificate will display both the ROSPA and EADL logos in addition to our ADSC Global logo for quality assurance purposes.
The course will auto resume where you last left off so you can log in and log out multiple times and complete over multiple sessions if required.