€60.00 x 1 | Up to 50% volume discount available.
This High Quality course is
- ROSPA approved.
- Complies with EADL standards.
- 100% SCORM complaint.
- Designed by a subject matter expert.
- Superior to many classroom based courses.
- Fully certified with a ROSPA/EADL stamped certificate issued immediately after passing short online assessment.
- Pay using credit card at our online checkout
- For orders over €500.00 plus vat contact us and we can invoice you. Course access is provided on receipt of full payment via SEPA /Bank transfer.
You can mix and match any of our courses to reach the discount level.
- 10+ of any course = 10% Discount.
- 22+ of any course = 20% Discount.
- 44+ of any course = 30% Discount.
- 66+ of any course = 40% Discount.
- 77+ of any course = 50% Discount.
- All employees / managers with responsibility for fire safety in the workplace.
Important Instruction: Fire Wardens must also have up to date Fire Awareness Training. We also provide this course.
** Please note it is recommended that staff complete a Fire Awareness course before completing the Fire Warden course. E.g. Every Fire Warden should complete both the Fire Awareness and Fire Warden course Our Fire Awareness Course >>> **
We at ADSC Global are delighted to offer our professional worldwide ROSPA approved Fire Warden course which was designed by an ADSC Global Subject Matter Expert who is a Fire Safety Consultant / Engineer.
Our online Fire Warden course has a full voice over narration by a TV standard broadcaster and features multiple interactive elements throughout including quizzes and engaging video demonstrations.
This course is an excellent tool for any workplace fire wardens.
Fire Warden Training Course Content
- Learner Aims and Objectives
- Fire and Smoke Mechanics.
- Role of The Fire Warden
- Action and Responses in the Event of Fire
- Risk Assessment
- Course Summary
- Online Course Assessment
*Learner must answer 6 out of 10 questions correctly (true or false). Two attempts available if required.
Our Course Video Features include
- Stages of Fire.
- Fire Example.
- Lessons from the Past
- Role of the Fire Warden.
- Fire and Human Behaviour.
- Fire Assembly Points.
Average User Completion Time 1 hour 30 minutes.
Please note the following requirements to view our courses, reliable internet access, audio speakers or earphones.
Course notes are available for download after successfully completing the course.
We also offer a complimentary Fire Drill / Evacuation Assessment Checklist for all users who complete this course.
Accreditation / Certification
Upon successful completion of the course, a ROSPA approved certificate with the users name will be available for immediate download.
ADSC Global is also a start up member of the EADL -European Association for Distance Learning and has to comply with their quality standards.
The certificate will display both the ROSPA and EADL logos in addition to our ADSC Global logo for quality assurance purposes.