€75.00 x 1 | Up to 40% volume discount available.
- Pay using credit card at our online checkout
- For orders over €500.00 plus vat contact us and we can invoice you. Course access is provided on receipt of full payment via SEPA /Bank transfer.
You can mix and match any of our courses to reach the discount level.
- 10 + courses = 10% Discount.
- 35 + courses = 20% Discount.
- 65 + courses = 30% Discount.
- 100+ courses = 40% Discount.
- All employees / managers to help create an anti bullying and harassment workplace culture.
Bullying and Harassment Awareness- ROSPA Approved E-learning Training Course
We at ADSC Global are delighted to offer our professional worldwide ROSPA approved Bullying and Harassment Awareness course which was designed by an ADSC Global Subject Matter Expert who is a Chartered Health and Safety Consultant.
Our course had dedicated sections and equally explores Bullying, Harassment and Sexual Harassment in the workplace featuring case studies of all three.
Our online course has a full voice over narration by a TV standard broadcaster and features multiple interactive elements throughout including quizzes and engaging video demonstrations.
This course is an excellent tool for all workplace personnel to create awareness and assist in the development of an anti bullying and harassment culture in the workplace.
Bullying and Harassment Awareness Training Course Content
- Learner Aims, and Learner Objectives
- Types of Bullying / Harassment / Sexual Harassment
- Legislation / Guidance
- Individual and Organisation Factors
- Prevention and Management
- Engaging Case Study Examples.
- Course Summary
- Course Assessment*
*Learner must answer 6 out of 10 questions correctly (true or false). Two attempts available if required.
Our Course Video Features include
- Workplace Bullying Case Study
- Workplace Harassment Case Study
- Workplace Sexual Harassment Case Study
Average User Completion Time 40 minutes.
Please note the following requirements to view our courses, reliable internet access, audio speakers or earphones.
Course notes are available for download after successfully completing the course.
The course will auto resume where you last left off so you can log in and log out multiple times and complete over multiple sessions if required.
Accreditation / Certification
Upon successful completion of the course, a ROSPA approved certificate with the users name will be available for immediate download.
ADSC Global is also a start up member of the EADL -European Association for Distance Learning and has to comply with their quality standards.
The certificate will display both the ROSPA and EADL logos in addition to our ADSC Global logo for quality assurance purposes.